TEAM General Policies and Guidelines
Membership Committees of each group have final authority related to TEAM International Policies. Membership Committees may put a Member on probation or open a Member’s classification for failure to comply with the Member Policies, the Code of Ethics or Core Values.
1.Only one person from each TEAM International classification can join a Group of TEAM International. Each Member can only hold one TEAM classification in a TEAM GROUP.
2. Members should represent their primary professional focus.
3. Members must arrive on time and stay for the entire published meeting time. Leadership team need to arrive 20 -30 minutes before meeting starts.
4. An individual can only be a Member of one TEAM a group. He can attend any other TEAM International groups. A Member cannot be in
any other program that holds Members accountable for passing referrals.
5.A Team International Member is allowed 4 absences within a continuous six-month period. If a Member cannot attend, they may send a substitute; this will not count as an absence.
6.Members are expected to be engaged in the TEAM Group by bringing visitors.
7 .Visitors may attend TEAM International group meeting only one time.
8. Only TEAM International Members, TEAM Groups CEO's/regional director can do Feature
Presentations during Meetings.
9. There are no leaves of absence except for medical leaves.
10. Members who wish to change their TEAM International classification must submit a new membership application for approval.
11. All TEAM membership lists are for the purpose of giving referrals only. Before sending any other communication to TEAM Members or Director, the person must give their consent. Consent must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous
12.12 All new Members must complete the Member Success Program.
TEAM International Core Values Start with Givers Gain.The altruism and goodwill we feel toward one another, and to the world, start with a
genuine love of people—all people—equally. We encourage and embrace diversity in every respect. Our Statement on Equality and Non-Discrimination. TEAM requires that groups review and select persons for membership in all job classifications based on qualifications without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability. TEAM International will support no
group action when in violation of this equality and non-discrimination statemen
1. There is an initial application fee. Participation fees are paid annually. Contact the local Secretary/Treasurer for amounts and payment instructions.
2. TEAM International may establish Chapters in every city or community with people interested in developing a referral-based business. In addition, TEAM reserves the right to open more than one group per community or city where demand of TEAM International services are requested.
3. Membership fees are payable 30 days prior to the due date. Members not paid by the first day of the month they are due, are considered late and will be assessed a late charge. If fees are not paid within 15 days, the Member will be officially dropped by TEAM International.
4. Fees are non-refundable before annual membership expire .If person not getting back his investment in one year TEAM International will reg=found his investment 100%(person need attend 95% of meetings)
5. A Member requesting a transfer from their current group to a new group will be required to submit a completed new Member application to the Membership. Committee of the new Chapter. In addition, if the Member has less than 6 months of paid membership credit, they must submit a renewal payment. Or, if the Member has more than 6 months of paid membership credit, no additional investment is required.
Upon acceptance into the new Chapter, the credit from their previous Chapter will be added to their membership in the new Chapter as well as the renewal time,
TEAM International Code of Ethics
1. I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
2. I will be truthful with the Members and their referrals.
3. I will build goodwill and trust among Members and their referrals.
4. I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
5. I will display a positive and supportive attitude.
6. I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.*
* Professional standards outlined in a formal code of conduct for any profession supersede the above standards. This means that a Member belonging to a profession that has a more stringent standard must adhere to that higher standard.
Program Guidelines are not policies but recommended practices that allow group to run more smoothly and effectively.
• Before visiting another group, the visiting Member should call that Group CEO
• Members visiting other group should announce that they are from another group.
• Visiting Members must not do or say anything that competes with a Member of that
• The group should be cautious in giving referrals to individuals they don’t know,
including visiting Members.
• Visiting Members should pay for their own meal.
• Visiting Members follow the same visiting policies as non-members; no more than
two visits allowed.
Absences and Tardiness
• Absences and tardiness mean less business for Members; therefore, the Membership Committee may give warnings to Members who are consistently late or leave early. If the problem continues, the Member’s classification may be subject to being re-opened.
• Potential substitutes include customers, friends, family, TEAM Members from other
GROUPS and/or employees.
• The primary purpose for a substitute is to represent a TEAM Member. TEAM recommends
minimal use of a substitute. However, a Member may use substitutes up to FOUR times in a six-month period.
• Members should alert the GROUP CEO of a substitute so that the Visitor Host can be
there to greet him/her.
• At the discretion of Group Leadership, if the substitute’s classification is not filled then substitutes may be permitted to present their business during the visitor meeting section.
Business Representation and coaching
• Members agree to only represent the professional classification approved by the Membership Committee.
• Members of TEAM who represent multi-level marketing organizations should represent their products and services in TEAM and not the business opportunity element of their business.
Be willing to give first, before you expect to gain. Giving unconditionally creates a better world for everyone and creates important opportunities and lasting relationship.
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS LIFELONG LEARNING
Building strong relationships
creates an environment of
trust and support that yields
happiness, opportunity and
TRADITIONS + INNOVATION
We honor our traditions and
look to a brighter future fueled
We keep the promises we
make, especially when it is
hard to do so. This creates
trust and supports strong
Invest in yourself to become
the leader you want to be. Your
value grows as you develop your
knowledge and skills. Lifelong
Learning and lifelong happiness
are intimately connected
We find the good in everything that
happens to us and that propels our
lives forward. Finding the good in every
person enables us to attract terrific
people, opportunities and wealth.
We appreciate that recognition
fuels the growth of successful
organizations. The person who
masters the art of recognition
attracts success, meaning and